We provide several pre-construction and construction services, including:
• Preliminary Evaluation
• Establish Team Administration Procedures
• Review Progress of Design Documents
• Value Management Comparisons
• Provide Cost Control
• Constructability Review
• Solicit, Receive, and Evaluate Bids
• Cost Estimating
• Prepare Construction Contracts
• Project Scheduling
• Contractor Compliance & Quality Control
• Manage Timeframe to Establish Deadlines
As one of the region’s premier commercial builders, we provide a varied mix of commercial projects in both the private and public sectors. Our formula for success is simple: We start with a solid foundation of extensive project experience; add close working relationships with some of the industry’s top owners, architects, engineers and subcontractors; and combine an unparalleled commitment to quality craftsmanship and process efficiency that drives every detail of every project.
Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings
Your design-build specialists for metal building construction, our in-house dedicated team has over 17 years of experience focused specifically on this type of construction. We are Star Building Systems authorized builder and supplier, and we provide engineering for metal buildings as well as foundations, guaranteeing the job is done right from start to finish.
Building high-quality, customized pole structures for commercial, residential and agricultural markets isn’t only a service we provide—it’s a construction style we specialize in. In fact, we’ve been delivering industry-leading post-frame construction solutions in Idaho, Montana and Washington for over 20 years.
Our skillset is not limited to construction alone. As a true design-build-develop company, we are actively involved in developing projects as well as assisting clients in their development needs. In fact, we have developed over 100,000 sf of commercial space, 600 apartment units, and several residential projects. If you need assistance with development, consider us for services including:
- Working with local and regional real estate offices to identify potential properties for development
- Working through entitlements with local agencies
- Coordinating third party market surveys and feasibility studies
- Preparing Performa’s and financing packages
- Assisting in raising capital
- Working with and or putting together the design team
- Providing cost estimates
- Construction of the project
Custom homes call for an experienced builder that is sharply focused on attention to detail. Since the late nineties, we’ve been building thoughtfully designed and beautifully handcrafted custom homes throughout the Inland Northwest.